What the Real Estate Dream Team will do for you:
The Real Estate Dream Team brings local knowledge to the markets they serve that has been obtained from years of living and working in our East Bay neighborhoods. This means we are intimately familiar with trends in property values, neighborhood demographics, and schooling options to ensure you have the information you need to purchase the right home in the right neighborhood for the best price.
We will be able to guide you through the entire purchase process, help negotiate on your behalf and ultimately ensure a smooth closing. Our agents have inspection, title/escrow, and financing services available to provide a full service experience.
Our goal is to provide the highest standard of service to the buyers and sellers of real estate throughout the East Bay area. We are dedicated to responsibility, accountability, and professional integrity before, during, and after each transaction.
We believe our clients are our friends. One of our greatest pleasures is being able to stay in touch with past clients and provided services, resources, and fun events to show our appreciation.
The Real Estate Dream Team will also assist you with:
- Determine your buying power.
- Negotiate favorable price and terms for your dream home.
- Discuss the benefits and drawbacks of each home in relation to your specific needs.
- Keep you informed on a regular basis.
- Check the MLS database and check with other brokers daily for new listings that meet your criteria.
- Prepare an itinerary and "tour" map on which all homes meeting your criteria have been located.
- Keep you up to date on changing financial conditions that may affect the housing market.
- Be available to answer your questions or offer assistance regarding your home purchase.
- Discuss market trends and values relative to properties that may be of interest to you.
- Assist you with homes offered by "For Sale by Owner."